A full-time student is making adequate progress toward the degree if he or she has:
completed within the academic year (fall, spring, and summer) 18 hours of new course work at satisfactory academic levels as indicated:
- completed freshman status - 1.50 or above*
- completed sophomore status - 1.75 or above*
- completed junior status - 2.00 or above*
- within the senior year - 2.00 or above*
*See “Classification of Students” on page 18 for definition of status.
- completed graduation requirements within a maximum of seven years of full-time study. For justifiable reason, exceptions may be determined by the Dean.
Note that guidelines for academic progress for financial aid are defined in the section entitled “Satisfactory Standards of Academic Progress for All Financial Aid.”