Following are the requirements for admission to the program:
- Evidence of successful academic achievement in the completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher education with an appropriate major. A minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 will normally be required. The applicant must provide official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities he/she has attended. For studies completed outside the United States, La Salle University requires that the student send transcripts/marksheets to the World Education Service (www.wes.org) or similar credential evaluation service for a course-by-course evaluation. The agency should then directly send the evaluation to the Admission office. A third-party evaluation of the transcript/marksheets is required to process the application. La Salle reserves the right to determine if the third-party agency meets our criteria.
- Appropriate background in computer science or a related discipline, or other equivalent training. On the basis of admission credentials, students may be required to complete some foundation courses.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for enrolling in the program.
- A résumé addressing one’s educational and professional background.
- The Application for Admission, accompanied by the stipulated application fee payable to La Salle University. The fee is waived if the online application is used. See the program Web site.
- Interview with member(s) of the Admission Committee. These are typically telephone interviews.
The application package is viewed as a whole, and the prevailing criterion is the applicant’s capacity for completing the program successfully.
The program is open to applicants without regard to age, creed, race, gender, or national origin.
This program is offered in an online format. The curriculum does not meet the requirements for applicants who need to obtain student visas in the United States.
The Application for Admission may be obtained by contacting