Requirements and Documentation
To gain admission to La Salle University, you must first submit a complete application. Here is what we require in a complete application, along with some of our admission criteria:
Completed application form
Original secondary school transcripts/records and official national examination results, all with official English translations or Original official credential evaluation from a recognized credential evaluation services (World Education Services, Educational Credential Evaluators, etc.)
Original university transcripts and course descriptions (for transfer students) or Original official credential evaluation from a recognized credential evaluation services
Letter(s) of recommendation
All questions can be sent to email@example.com or you can call 215.951.1500.
All International applicants must submit a standardized test score (SAT, ACT, TOEFL, or IELTS) and must meet English Language Proficiency for study at La Salle University.
Your official records are required to complete your application. Failure to declare a full academic record may lead to dismissal from the La Salle University.
- If you are still studying in secondary school, submit official records showing grades for the last three years of education.
- If you have completed secondary school, submit official records showing grades for all years in high school AND official exam results or certificate(s) as required from your respective country.
- Applicants who have attended any institution of higher education must submit ALL official transcripts from each institution.
What do we consider official records?
- All academic records must be originals or certified copies with the original seal of the issuing institution, or Ministry of Education, signed by an appropriate authority. Originals or certified copies of these records must be in the institution’s language and must be accompanied by officially certified English translations.
How can I send these official records?
- By mail:
International Admissions Office
La Salle University
1900 West Olney Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19141, USA
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: all electronic submissions must come from a designated school official or counselor and an institution-owned email account. The International Admissions Office has the right to request any documents to be sent by post.