Student Learning Outcomes and Program Goals
- Our graduates will understand the ethical and regulatory environment for accountants and the role accountants play in society to provide and ensure the integrity of financial, managerial and other information.
- Our graduates will be able to apply the critical thinking and analytical skills that support professional skepticism, assessment, and assurance of accounting information.
- Our graduates will develop communication skills that will allow them to effectively communicate financial and non-financial results.
- Our graduates will be able to record, analyze, and interpret historical and prospective financial and non-financial information.
- Our graduates will be able to use technology as appropriate to analyze financial and non-financial information.
- Our graduates will demonstrate an understanding of tax policy, strategy and compliance.
- Our graduates will understand international accounting issues and practices, including roles and responsibilities played by accountants within a global context.