Apply Now for Fall 2021
We are accepting applications for 2021. Request an appointment in person, by phone or via Skype with the Program Director.
The Full-time MBA program (FTMBA) offers students who have earned a degree or a minor in business the opportunity to complete their MBA in 12 months. Students who did not major or minor in business earn their MBA in 15 to 24 months. The program welcomes students with work experience and those who enter directly after their graduation from college. Students are able to enter the program in the fall, spring, or summer.
The Program’s diverse student body is 25% international and students come from 30 educational institutions worldwide. La Salle’s MBA students gain communication, computer, and quantitative skills needed to be successful business leaders on every continent. FTMBA students have the option of specializing in accounting, business systems and analytics, finance, general business administration, management, or marketing. Students in this program are immersed in an intercultural environment while attending their classes. Partial scholarships are available on a competitive basis to support well-qualified American and international students; please refer to the section on Scholarships.
La Salle’s program is accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which less than five percent of business schools worldwide attain. Applicants with an undergraduate business degree from an AACSB accredited program who have a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 or above will be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver. Beta Gamma Sigma students from all AACSB institutions worldwide are eligible for a 25% tuition discount. Eligible students should contact the program director as soon as their application is submitted.
Why earn your MBA in LaSalle’s One-Year Program?
- You will build a special relationship with faculty and fellow students.
- As an institution dedicated to affordability and access to education or tuition rates are very competitive and lower than many of the region’s MBA programs. Partial scholarships are also available to both US and international students.
- Accelerated curriculum with tracks designed to prepare you for the CPA or CFA exams.
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma, the honor society for AACSB accredited business programs, are eligible for a 25 percent tuition discount. Eligible students should contact the program director as soon as their application is submitted.
- Exceptional career placement and return on investment-historically, all One-Year MBA graduates land jobs within three months of graduation.
- MBA graduates receive a more well-rounded curriculum than the many other graduate business programs that offer a Master of Science Degree.
- You will participate in a career-development course and have extensive networking opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a travel study course.
- Partial list of employers: Aramark Corp, Deloitte LLP, EY, Google, Johnson and Johnson, J. P. Morgan Chase, KPMG, PwC, SAP, SEI, United Nations, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Vangaurd, Verizon and many others.
STEM Designated Program
The MBA program with specialization in Business Systems and Analytics meets the requirements of what the Department of Homeland Security considers to be a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) field of study. International students who graduate from this program may be eligible to apply for a 24-month OPT extension.
Additional MBA Program Options
La Salle University offers a variety of MBA program formats that are convenient to where you live or work and are flexible with your desired pace to complete the program:
- One-year MBA – Students with an undergraduate business degree can earn an MBA with a specialization in accounting or finance in one year on La Salle’s campus.
- Part-Time Hybrid MBA – This program is tailored to fit the needs of the working, on-the-go adult, with a blend of online and in-person classes.
- Online MBA – Earn your degree in as little as 14 months in a 100% online format.