In addition to our Admission Requirements, International Students must also submit the following documents
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exams are required of all applicants whose native language is not English. The test requirement may be waived in certain cases when:
- English language proficiency can otherwise be demonstrated.
- An international student has earned an undergraduate or graduate degree from a college or university in the United States.
- A student has earned a degree from an institution in another country where English is the language of instruction.
The minimum scores for the TOEFL are: 230 computer-based score, and 88 Internet-based score. The minimum score for the IELTS is 6.0.
Students who do not meet our requirements for English language should contact the ELI/Plus Program at La Salle.
- Transcripts/Mark-sheets La Salle University requires that you send your transcripts/mark sheets to the World Education Service (www.wes.org) for a course by course evaluation. The agency should then directly send us their evaluation. We must have this third-party evaluation of your transcript/mark sheets to process your application. Note: If any academic credit was granted from an academic institution outside the United States these credits must also be evaluated.
- Statement of Financial Responsibility Form Submit a Statement of Financial Responsibility Form, which may be downloaded here.