Candidates are expected to complete the application process prior to completing six credits in the program.
- hold an appropriate bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with at least a 3.0 undergraduate grade point average;
- complete the online application;
- submit all official undergraduate (and any graduate) transcripts;
- provide a professional résumé; and
- provide two names of individuals that La Salle University will contact to request a letter of recommendation. If a letter is already written, send it to:
Graduate Admission Counselor
La Salle/RTC M.Ed. Program
La Salle University
Office of Graduate and Adult Enrollment
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
The program utilizes Regional Training Center distributed courses.
La Salle University and Regional Training Center do not discriminate according to gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
**Please note for students who are transferring in courses from an RTC program, the grandfathering ended on May 31st, 2017, and can only accept a maximum of six transfer credits. In addition to undergraduate transcripts, please submit official copies of your RTC coursework along with the M.Ed. application.