To be considered for admission into the M.A. in Bilingual Bicultural Studies program, a student must provide the following:
- An official transcript evidencing completion of a Bachelors degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
- Acceptable scores in the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Also acceptable are GRE and GMAT results. (Arrangements to take the MAT may be made with the Counseling Center at La Salle University. Please call: 215.951-1355. This requirement may be waived for those applicants that already hold an advanced degree. Proof of an advanced degree will be required (official transcript). This requirement may also be waived for those applicants with an undergraduate GPA (Grade Point Average) of 3.5 or better.)
- Two letters of recommendation from former professors or current supervisors who can address the candidate’s ability and motivation for successfully completing a graduate degree.
- The completed Application for Admission.
- A copy of the applicant’s professional resume.
**For additional information about how, when and where to prepare or register to take MATs Please click here
If you wish to fill out the online application free-of-charge you can click here.
If you wish to submit a completed paper application please include the $35 application fee (personal check/ money order), and mail it to:
Dr. Carmen E. Lamas, Director
The Hispanic Institute/Box 247
La Salle University
1900 W. Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19141