- Ph.D., Religious Studies, 2007, University of Iowa
- B.A., Religion and Philosophy, Northwest University
Areas of Interest
- Religious ethics and moral philosophy
- Christian social ethics
- Philosophy of religion
- Religious thought
- Virtue theory
Recent Publications and Presentations
- “Shared Space: Seeking Real Insights from Virtual Friendships,” in Daniel Riha, ed., Frontiers of Cyberspace (Global Interdisciplinary Studies Series), Oxford: Interdisciplinary Press, 2009 (forthcoming).
- “Shared Space: Seeking Real Insights from Virtual Friendships,” in Daniel Riha, ed. Visions of Humanity in Cyberculture, Cyberpunk, and Cyberfiction, Oxford: Interdisciplinary Press, 2008.
- “Review of John D. Sykes, Flannery O’Connor, Walker Percy, and the Aesthetics of Revelation.” American Catholic Studies 119 (2008): 87-89.
- “Empathy and the Law: Forbidden or Required,” CLE, Ballard, Spahr, Andrews & Ingersoll, LLP, September 2009.
- “Shared Space: Seeking Real Insights from Virtual Friendships.” 3rd Global Conference on Visions of Humanity in Cyber Culture, Oxford University, Oxford, UK, July 2008.