English Language Proficiency
All International applicants must meet English Language Proficiency for study at La Salle University.
Both international freshman and transfer students must submit one of the following English-language proficiency exams:
- TOEFL iBT score of 80 or greater
- IELTS score of 6.0 or greater
Students do not need to submit proof of English-language proficiency if they meet one of the following exemptions:
- English is your native language.
- You have studied in an English-based curriculum for three or more years.
- You are from a territorial entity where English is an official language.
If you are a transfer student who has taken college credits at a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S., and you do not meet the waiver requirements above, please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.