Parents, friends, and family members are welcome to the La Salle campus for Commencement activities on Friday, May 8 and Saturday, May 9.
You’re invited to explore the campus with our interactive map.
Tickets are required to attend either of the undergraduate ceremonies as well as and graduate ceremony on Saturday, May 9 in the TruMark Financial Center. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis. All ticket claim and Wait List information has been provided to each graduate via email.
Children under the age of 3 are not required to have a ticket for entry, as it is expected they will be seated on a guardian’s lap throughout the ceremony.
The following items are prohibited from entering the TruMark Financial Center:
- Large bags or backpacks
- Containers of any kind (including coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, or cans)
- Weapons of any kind
- Signs larger than 2’x2′
- Signs or apparel displaying profane or abusive language
- Outside food and/or beverage (Concessions are available during all ceremonies in the Hall of Athletes)
- Illegal substances
- Artificial noisemakers or other irritants
- Sticks or flag poles
- Non-service animals
- Strollers (A stroller drop-off location has been designated in the Hall of Athletes)
- Balloons – Helium or air-filled
Alternative Viewing Options
- As a service to our graduating students and their families, for those unable to attend in person, the University will stream live broadcasts of the Baccalaureate Mass on Friday, May 8 and all Commencement ceremonies (Undergraduate and Graduate) on Saturday, May 9. More Info »
- For those attending any of the Commencement ceremonies on Saturday, May 9, who were not able to secure a ticket into the Arena, the University will simulcast the ceremony in the Dan Rodden Theatre, located on the first floor of the La Salle Union building next to Starbucks as well as Founders’ Hall Auditorium, located on La Salle’s west campus.