Reach La Salle students and recent graduates and increase the number of qualified candidates for your open positions by posting descriptions for full-time, internship, co-op, externship, and part-time openings to our on-line job database – Handshake.
What Can You Do In Handshake?
- Post jobs and internships
- Register for career fairs and networking events
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- Search student profiles and direct message students about your career opportunities
- Free multi-school job postings
- Powerful applicant filtering
Need more assistance accessing Handshake? Here are some guides to get you started recruiting qualified and competent Explorers:
- Getting Started With Handshake
- How to Create a User Account, Join a company, and Connect with School
- How to Post a Job
- How to Access Applications
- How to Post Personal, Babysitter, Household, or Caretaker Jobs
If you need more assistance, feel free to contact the Career Center via email at email@example.com.