Important Updates regarding Student Health Center services:
- Staff members will be checking and responding to emails and voicemails during business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Important contact information:
- Nurse Practitioners will be returning health- medical-related questions between 3 – 5 p.m. daily.
- Administrative questions or concerns will be answered in the order in which they are received.
- Students should seek assistance for COVID-19 symptoms through their primary care provider. Call before going to your doctor’s office or visiting an emergency room.
The Student Health Center at La Salle University provides a safe, respectful, positive, and confidential environment for eligible students to receive proper healthcare while promoting healthy behaviors and lifestyles. All eligible students are encouraged to utilize the Student Health Center for health and preventative care along with general wellness.
We’re happy to help with any problem.
The Student Health Center is located in Benilde, Suite 1026.
Hours and Appointments
The Student Health Center has regular weekday hours August-May:
Monday – Friday from
8:30 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
11:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. closed for lunch
12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
A nurse practitioner is always available during office hours to assist with your healthcare needs. Physician visits are scheduled by appointment and will be set up after consultation with one of the nurse practitioners.
As a walk-in clinic, students can expect the shortest wait time in the morning before 11:30 a.m.
After hours, students with health concerns that are not an emergency are encouraged to seek suggestions for self-care from reputable sources such as the Centers for Disease Control. If you believe you need to be seen by a medical provider but are unable to visit our office during regular hours or make an appointment with your primary care doctor, we encourage you to visit a walk-in Minute Clinic, which is capable of performing physicals, administering vaccines, and accommodating sick visits for sore throats, earaches, coughs, urinary tract infections, etc. It is best to go as close to opening hours as possible. A list of nearby Urgent Care and Minute Clinics can be found here.
All services provided by the Student Health Center are confidential. No information will be released without the written or verbal consent of the student, unless student is considered a threat to others.
For information and tips on the flu and more, visit our flu and other resources page.