Important Updates regarding Student Health Center services:
- Primary contact is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary contact is 215-951-1565
- Any eligible student seeking to be seen in the Student Health Center should either email or call the office between the business hours of 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Appointments will be offered between the hours of 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday. No one will be evaluated in the Student Health Center without an appointment. Please do not come to the Student Health Center without having a prearranged appointment.
- Students will be assessed via telehealth by one of our Nurse Practitioners, and concerns will be triaged to determine if adequate treatment can be delivered by telehealth versus in person clinical assessment. If further evaluation or treatment is necessary beyond the scope of telehealth practice, the student will be scheduled for an in-person appointment at the Student Health Center.
- There will be no walk-ins admitted into the Student Health Center.
- After hours telephone calls as well as emails will be returned the next business day.
All services provided by the Student Health Center are confidential. No information will be released without the written or verbal consent of the student, unless the student is considered a threat to themselves or others.
The Student Health Center at La Salle University provides a safe, respectful, positive, and confidential environment for eligible students to receive proper healthcare while promoting healthy behaviors and lifestyles. All eligible students are encouraged to utilize the Student Health Center for health and preventative care along with general wellness.
We’re happy to help with any problem.
All services provided by the Student Health Center are confidential. No information will be released without the written or verbal consent of the student, unless student is considered a threat to others.
For information and tips on the flu and more, visit our flu and other resources page.