Important Updates regarding Student Health Center services:
- Primary contact is email@example.com
- Secondary contact is 215-951-1565
- During the summer months, the Student Health Center is open for Administrative Services, Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
- There will be no walk-ins admitted into the Student Health Center.
- After hours telephone calls as well as emails will be returned the next business day.
All services provided by the Student Health Center are confidential. No information will be released without the written or verbal consent of the student, unless the student is considered a threat to themselves or others.
The Student Health Center at La Salle University provides a safe, respectful, positive, and confidential environment for eligible students to receive proper healthcare while promoting healthy behaviors and lifestyles. All eligible students are encouraged to utilize the Student Health Center for health and preventative care along with general wellness.
We’re happy to help with any problem.
All services provided by the Student Health Center are confidential. No information will be released without the written or verbal consent of the student, unless student is considered a threat to others.
For information and tips on the flu and more, visit our flu and other resources page.