Get your career in public accounting started a year early with the La Salle School of Business’s 4-year dual Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Master of Business Administration (BS/MBA) program.
Unlike traditional undergraduate/graduate programs that take five years, La Salle’s accelerated program is finished in less time but with no less of an education. Bright, career-oriented, and high-achieving students can complete the coursework for a Bachelor of Science in accounting in three years by taking an accelerated schedule that includes summer courses and then moving immediately into the Full-time MBA program.
Why Choose the 4-Year BS/MBA in Accounting Program?
- Meet the 150-credit requirement for the CPA certification and licensure exam in Pennsylvania and all other states.
- Complete 2 degrees, both a B.S. and an MBA, in four years.
- Earn a salary while receiving academic credit for an internship with top national or regional CPA firms.
- Access career opportunities in Philadelphia, the fifth-largest U.S. metropolitan area with the fourth-largest concentration of Fortune 1000 companies.
- Can be paired, with careful planning, with the Business Scholars Co-op Program, Business Leadership Fellows, or the University Honors Program.
Other Program Benefits:
- Students in this program complete a co-op experience with firms and organizations such as:
- 100% job placement rate for 2018 graduates.
- The program’s curriculum is sequenced so students focus on one part of the CPA exam each semester of their graduate program; students can therefore can feasibly graduate with 3 out of 4 parts of the CPA exam under their belt.
The La Salle accounting program is now partnered with one of the country’s leading CPA review firms, Surgent, to provide our students with the preparation they need to pass the CPA exam.