Top One-Year MBA Program
La Salle’s one-year MBA program has been recognized nationally by MetroMBA as a top program in 2020.
Apply Now for Fall 2021
We are accepting applications for 2021. Request an appointment in person, by phone or via Skype with the Program Director.
La Salle University’s One-Year MBA program is for recent graduates and those with working experience who are in various stages of their careers. Students with an undergraduate degree or minor in business are able to complete the program in as little as 12 months. Students without an undergraduate business background must complete the required pre-MBA foundation courses prior to the start date of the program.
The program is designed to be very intensive in nature. Students take a full course load during the fall and spring semesters in addition to a winter intersession and summer semester. Students will gain the professional and personal skills to be a leader in their chosen field. U.S. and international students are eligible for partial scholarships. Formal work experience is not required.
La Salle’s program is accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which less than 5 percent of business schools worldwide attain. Applicants with an undergraduate business degree from an AACSB-accredited program who have a minimum overall GPA of 3.2 or higher will be granted a GMAT/GRE waiver. Beta Gamma Sigma students from all AACSB institutions worldwide are eligible for a 25% tuition discount. Eligible students should contact the program director as soon as their application is submitted.
Students in the One-Year MBA program have the option to specialize in in accounting, business systems and analytics, or finance. Students entering the accounting track must have an undergraduate degree in accounting. The accounting track is ideal for students who are preparing to meet the 150-hour CPA requirement. Students majoring in finance take the managerial track or CFA track. Our CFA track is designed around developing the skill set necessary to become a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Why earn your MBA in LaSalle’s One-Year Program?
- You will build a special relationship with faculty and fellow students.
- As an institution dedicated to affordability and access to education, our tuition rates are very competitive and lower than many of the region’s MBA programs. Partial scholarships are also available to both US and international students.
- Curriculum with tracks designed to prepare you for the CPA or CFA exams.
- Member of Beta Gamma Sigma, the honor society for AACSB accredited business programs, are eligible for a 25 percent tuition discount. Eligible students should contact the program director as soon as their application is submitted.
- Exceptional 94.6% job placement rate in 2018 and return on investment-historically, all MBA graduates land jobs within three months of graduation.
- MBA graduates receive a more well-rounded curriculum than the many other graduate business programs that offer a Master of Science Degree.
- You will participate in a career-development course and have extensive networking opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a travel study course.
- Partial list of employers: Baker Tilly, Deloitte LLP, Johnson and Johnson, J. P. Morgan, KPMG, Kreischer Miller, Philadelphia Eagles, PwC, SAP, SEI, United Nations, University of Pennsylvania Hospital, Vangaurd and many others.
STEM Designated Program
The MBA program with specialization in Business Systems and Analytics meets the requirements of what the Department of Homeland Security considers to be a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM) field of study. International students who graduate from this program may be eligible to apply for a 24-month OPT extension.
Additional MBA Program Options
La Salle University offers a variety of MBA program formats that are convenient to where you live or work and are flexible with your desired pace to complete the program:
- Full-time MBA – Students without an undergraduate business degree can earn an MBA anywhere from 15 to 24 months on La Salle’s campus.
- Part-Time Hybrid MBA – This program is tailored to fit the needs of the working, on-the-go adult, with a blend of online and in-person classes.
- Online MBA – Earn your degree in as little as 14 months in a 100% online format.
Have You Considered?
One Year MBA
Finish your MBA in as little as one year.Read more
Business Leadership Fellows
As part of our innovative Business Leadership Fellow Program, you won’t be facing the competition. The competition will be facing you.Read more