Business Leadership Fellows Program
The business world is competitive. Standing out can be challenging. La Salle’s School of Business gives you the tools and skills you’ll need to succeed, so you’re ready for whatever comes your way. And now, as part of our innovative Business Leadership Fellow Program, you won’t be facing the competition. The competition will be facing you.
Why the Business Leadership Fellows Program?
You want to become a leader. This transformational leadership development program provides students with an additional advantage through some amazing experiences both inside and outside of the classroom. The program was designed to help fast-track hardworking students like you in attaining the skills, knowledge, experience, and confidence to differentiate yourself as you prepare to enter an increasingly competitive global economy.
Benefits to Becoming a Fellow:
- Create and maintain a personalized professional development plan to determine where you want your academic and professional career to go with the help of dedicated faculty and staff.
- Leadership opportunities through various on-campus, academic, co-curricular, and community engagement.
- Students will be able to demonstrate their abilities through: on-campus, academic, co-curricular, and community engagement.
- Individualized 1:1 guidance from alumni mentors as well as personalized coaching and advising from the Program’s director.
- Receive a competitive edge in professional development and experiential opportunities such as internships, co-ops, travel study trips, and job shadowing.
- Hands-on experience demonstrating social responsibility through active commitment to communities, organizations, nonprofits or causes.