Explore beyond the classroom with La Salle University’s student organizations.
Click here to browse all Registered Student Organizations, and find out about on campus events and opportunities!
The La Salle University Campus Activities Center supports and oversees Registered Student Organizations in order to provide co-curricular experiences that assist in the development of our students as identified by the University’s mission and targeted Individual Learning Outcomes.
No Fields Found.
Want to Create a Club? Click here.
Did You Know?
Being a Registered Student Organization comes with lots of privileges:
- ON-CAMPUS AGENCY ACCOUNT – store your funds safely year to year
- MAILBOXES – contact our office to find out how to get one set up
- PRINTING – You can print in the university printing room located in the Mailroom if you have an on-campus agency or allotted account
- ROOM RESERVATIONS – You can reserve space on campus. Go to the portal, Campus Resources, Room Reservations
- ACCESS TO FUNDING – Visit the Funding and Programming Page for more info.
- FLYER POSTING – You can get flyers approved to post around campus advertising your organization and it’s activities. Just be sure to get your flyers approved at the Information Center in the Union Lobby before posting.
Registered Student Organizations – Remaining in Good Standing
RSOs that do not remain in good standing loose the ability to access RSO privileges such as Room Reservations, Fundraising, etc. Be sure you stay in good standing by:
- Following all University Policies outlined in the Student Code of Conduct
- Attend all Mandatory Trainings
- Maintain Roster and Presence Page
- Complete Annual Report
- Abide by all Programming Policies
Reminders for Registered Student Org Leaders
- OFFICER TRANSITIONS – Make sure outgoing leaders provide information to incoming leaders.
- PRESIDENTS – You are the primary contact for all communication from the CAC to your organizations regarding announcements and requirements. YOU ARE REQUIRED to update your organization on any and all announcements and requirements. Be sure when presidents transition the new contact information is communicated to the CAC by filling out this form.
- PRESENCE – Keep your Presence page updated, it is required of you but it also helps your organizations gain new members. Be sure to post a description, contact info, and track your events. Contact us if you need access or additional help navigating Presence.