Students will use the Institutional Data Form (IDF) to accept or decline the Federal Direct Loans which are offered as a result of completing the FAFSA.
Incoming freshmen students will be asked to complete this item after confirming with the University, while returning students will need to complete the IDF each spring for the upcoming academic year. All students who submit a FAFSA are required to complete the IDF.
*Important Note: In order to be eligible for Direct Loans, students must be fully accepted in their program at La Salle and meet the following enrollment criteria:
- Undergraduate students: enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits/semester, or a minimum of 6 credits in summer session,
- Graduate students: enrolled in a minimum of 3 credits of graduate-level coursework
To complete the IDF, please follow these instructions if you are a returning student, a newly accepted student within a graduate or continuing studies program, or an incoming student who has received a request to complete this item:
- Log on to mylasalle at my.lasalle.edu
- Search for Br. LUWIS
- Click on Financial Aid
- Click on Institutional Data Form
- Select the aid year and term based on when you intend to borrow (Note: Summer is part of the previous academic year.)
- Complete the IDF and hit all Submit buttons.
If you need to make any changes to the information submitted on your IDF, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
For help with questions related to the portal, you can email Information Technology at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a general question about your username or PIN, you can also call the IT help desk at 215-951-1860.