What is the Explorer Shadow Program?
The Explorer Shadow Program is a joint effort between the Career Center, Alumni Engagement, and participating departments/programs.
The program is a one-day shadow experience that allows La Salle students to “shadow”, or observe, a professional to get a behind-the-scenes look at a specific job or company.
The Explorer Shadow Program allows you to:
- Explore a career field of interest, without the commitment of an internship.
- Gain first-hand knowledge of a real work environment and on-the-job etiquette.
- Uncover possible opportunities for future careers.
- Connect directly with your host (an alumnus/a or other professional), who can serve as an excellent resource for career, job and internship advice.
For More Detailed Information On The Explorer Shadow Program:
- Explorer Shadow Program Flyer
- Explorer Shadow Program Guidebook
- Explorer Shadow Program FAQs
- ESP Employer & Host Information Flyer
Apply To The Explorer Shadow Program:
- Click on the Explorer Shadow program canvas course link above and begin filling out the application form. Once you have completed the application, you will be given permission to move onto the next modules in the canvas course.
Become An Explorer Shadow Program Leader:
For Additional Questions:
Student Contact Job Shadow Contact
Noelle Stueck Debra Franke