A resume is a 1-page document that showcases your experiences, education, and accomplishments.
Sample Resume for All Majors:
Sample Resumes by Major:
- Business Systems & Analytics
- Criminal Justice
- Education Elementary
- Management and Leadership
- Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing and International Business
- Mass Media Communication
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Speech-Language (BS)
- Resumes should always be one page in length.
- Use exciting action verbs that catch the reader’s attention.
- Objective statements are outdated and not needed on a resume.
- Summaries are not necessary on a resume as an undergraduate student.
- Name your saved resume file an appropriate name such as, “Last Name_First Name Resume”.
- Use numbers and percents when possible.
Bullet Writing Structure