Instructional Technology Management Program Goals are to:
- Provide you with a foundation of instructional design principles, methods, and techniques.
- Provide you with an understanding of adult learning theory as it relates an increasingly global workforce.
- Enable you to evaluate software, applications, programs, and methods in the context of the corporate training environment.
- Provide you with opportunities and support to design, build, and implement e-learning modules and teach online classes geared to a corporate, organizational or government global workforce.
- Help you to develop an understanding of assessment and evaluation techniques commonly used in the field.
- Enable you to understand the challenges of working in a corporate environment and be able to work successfully to meet the training needs of any business.
- Develop leaders with the communication skills necessary for a position with large teams within multi-national companies.
Bobbe Baggio, Ph.D.
Instructional Technology Management
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.