Contact UsRequest InformationStudent Financial ServicesGraduate Housing

Frequently Asked Questions

Can one study full-time?
A student can study full-time for the Theological Studies concentration on the Main campus. Some semesters, the full-time students may need to take a course at the Bucks County or Lawrencevill sites.

Can one complete the degree at Bucks county?
A student in the Church Ministry concentration can complete the program using the Bucks County and Lawrenceville sites if they are part of an approved ministerial formation program, including a program in Clinical Pastoral Education. The other concentrations require course work at the Main Campus.

Do we have a degree in pastoral counseling?
A post-master's certificate is available. the certificate is 18 credits (6 specific courses) and requires a Master's degree in counseling, counseling-psychology or social work with a concentration in counseling for admission to the program.

Are students elegible for the Catholic School Teacher's discount?
No, the university does not provide the Catholic School Teachers' discount to the graduate Theology/Ministry program.

Francis Berna, OFM, Ph.D.

Francis Berna, Ph.D.

Theology and Ministry Graduate Studies
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141 USA
Phone: 215.951.1346
Fax: 215.951.1665

La Salle University reserves the right to alter or change this information
at any time, without notice.

© Copyright 2014 La Salle University