The health and wellbeing of our employees are a top priority at La Salle University. From 24/7 support access to on-campus screenings and counseling, we strive to provide you with the necessary resources to support you and your family’s health and happiness.
Some of the offerings include but are not limited to …
- Emotional – La Salle University offers a no cost, confidential, 24/7 Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through Aetna for employees to seek confidential help in areas of work-life balance, legal assistance, personalized financial counseling, and emotional well-being.
- Financial – La Salle University partners with multiple vendors to provide onsite group educational programs and individual sessions for personal retirement planning, financial planning, and debt reduction.
- Intellectual – La Salle University employees have access to a vibrant intellectual community with speakers, access to the Connelly Library and the Diplomats in Residence program.
- Physical – La Salle University employees have access to on-campus recreational facilities and on-site nutrition counseling, CPR training, flu shots, biometric screenings, and other exciting new programs for chronic disease management.
- Social – La Salle University is an engaged community with ample opportunities to come together as a community. In addition to holiday celebrations and University events, monthly spirit days are sponsored by each University division and provide an opportunity to wear your blue and gold and spend time with colleagues across campus.
- Spiritual – The Office of Mission and the Office of Ministry, Service, and Support provide many Catholic and interfaith initiatives that foster a supportive and inclusive community among students, faculty, staff, and Christian Brothers.
Employees have access to various discounts as a result of working at La Salle University. In general, these include but are not limited to discounts for auto and home insurance, child care, cell phones and internet/TV/home phone, personal office supplies, and tickets. The list is continually updated and is subject to change.