La Salle University offers a variety of graduate programs which are designed to get you where you want to go—whether you are looking to advance your career, stay relevant due to ever-changing technologies, or to transition careers. La Salle offers graduate classes in-person at two locations, as well as hybrid and entirely online classes.
- Clinical Psychology, Psy.D.
- Nursing Practice (DNP) – post-Master’s
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) – Nurse Anesthesia program
- Business Administration
- Counseling and Family Therapy Programs
- Education (M.A.)
- Education – La Salle/RTC (M.Ed.)
- Nonprofit Leadership—Online
- Public Health
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Strategic Communication (part-time and one-year)
- Translation and Interpretation