All students attending classes on campus are required to have La Salle Identification Cards. Students enrolled in 100% online programs have the option to obtain an Identification Card. Information about obtaining ID cards can be found by visiting the mylasalle portal. There is no fee for the card, but there is a $20 replacement fee for a lost card.
Follow these steps:
- Login to the mylasalle portal http://my.lasalle.edu
- Go to the “Personal Information” channel on your “Home” tab
- Click on “Upload Photo/Order ID”
- Select one of the following options that is most appropriate for what you need:
- Upload New Photo Only
- Upload New Photo & Order ID
- Use Existing Photo & Order ID
- You will be instructed to upload a JPG/JPEG digital photo of your head and shoulders on a neutral background.
- The digital image should be at least 450 x 600 pixels.
- Photos need to be in portrait form.
- Photos taken with hats and/or sunglasses will not be approved.
- Photos containing more than one person will not be approved.
Receipt of ID card
- If you are taking any of your classes at the Main Campus, you can pick up your completed ID card at the ID Office.
- If you are you taking all of your classes at the Bucks County or Montgomery County campus, you can pick up your ID card at the security desk at that location.
- If you are taking all of your courses online, your completed ID card if requested can be mailed to your home address
Contact the ID Office at: email@example.com