The La Salle ID Card is the official identification card of La Salle University, it is required for identification and access to essential campus services. It also offers a convenient account – Gold Card – for making purchases on and around campus.
All students attending classes on campus are required to have La Salle Identification Cards. Information about obtaining ID cards can be found by visiting the La Salle University portal. There is no fee for the card, but there is a $20 replacement fee for a lost card (students). Your La Salle ID is your key to:
- Meal Plans – Swipe your card to pay for meals.
- Bookstore – Swipe your card to pay for materials, clothing and books.
- Library – Swipe your card to enter and check out materials.
- Printing – Swipe your card at printers around campus to access your work output.
- Residence Hall Access – Use your Card to enter your residence.
- On-Campus Events – Present your Card to attend campus events.
How to submit an ID photo
- Go to the “Personal Information” channel on your “Home” tab or search for “Change photo/Order ID” in mylasalle
- Click on “Upload Photo/Order ID”
- You must follow Photo guidelines
Receipt of ID card
- New undergraduate students who are residents will receive their ID with their move-in packet. Photos must be submitted online.
- New undergraduate students who are commuters can pick up their ID at the ID office during the first week of classes in the Lawrence Administration Building. Photos must be submitted online.
- If you are taking all of your courses online, or are a Graduate student, your completed ID card can be mailed to your home address upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org). For verification reasons always submit ID requests using your La Salle email account.
- Faculty or staff can request their ID be mailed to their office or home address.
If you have lost or misplaced your La Salle University ID, you must email the ID office. We ask that you contact us to schedule an appropriate pick-up time for your replacement ID card. Worn-out cards must be replaced in person.
Normal business hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Payment for a lost/missing ID badge must be made before we can release your ID badge (No exceptions). The fee for a lost or misplaced card is Twenty dollars ($20.00). If you have found a lost/misplaced ID, it cannot be reactivated.
Contact the ID Office at email@example.com.