eRefunds Are Now Available
eRefund is a service that allows you to set up a designated bank account to receive any student refund check electronically through direct deposit. It is the fastest and most secure way to receive your refund.
You have the option to receive a student refund resulting from a financial aid credit balance on your student account through eRefund, rather than waiting for a paper check to be mailed to you and then waiting for the post office to deliver that check to your home.
If you have a credit balance that is the result of a payment other than financial aid you are required to set-up an eRefund profile to receive your refund.
La Salle University is pleased to offer eRefunds through the TouchNet Student Account Center. As a La Salle student you have full control of your refund profile and may add, delete or change the U.S. bank account you set up in TouchNet for your Refund Account.
The benefits of eRefunds include:
- Swift – your Refunds in your bank account faster
- Secure – no lost, delayed or stolen refund checks in the mail
- Convenient – no need to go the bank to deposit your refund check
Sounds good, now what do I need to do?
- Have your bank account and 9 digit bank routing number available. For more information, view a sample check. If you belong to a credit union and are using a savings account, please check with the credit union to make sure you have the correct routing number.
- Login to Br. LUWIS and select Student Services, Student Accounts Receivable, eRefunds
- Enter and confirm your bank account information to set up your Refund Account
- An email will be sent to your University email account when a refund is processed