Employer Graduate Tuition Deferral Payment Program
Not eligible: Online RN-BSN, Online FNP & AGNP, and Fully Online MBA students
La Salle University partners with TouchNet for all payment functions (payment plans, payment processing, & E-billing). If you choose to participate in the Employer Graduate Tuition Deferral Payment Program, you must download the Employer Tuition Deferred Payment Plan form in order to enroll in the Employer Graduate Tuition Deferral Program.
The purpose of this program is to request tuition due date deferment (30 days following the last day of classes). This program is for Graduate Students ONLY. In order to qualify, you must conform to the following:
- A new application, including a $60 non-refundable application fee must be submitted EACH SEMESTER.
- Application Start Dates: Fall Semester = August, Spring Semester = December, Summer Semester(s) = April.
- Application Submission Deadlines: Must be submitted by the due date of tuition for any given semester
- Tuition is due in full no later than 30 days following the last day of the semester.
- The tuition costs are ultimately the responsibility of the student. If payment is not made in accordance to the terms and conditions of the Deferral Program, future participation in the program will be denied and a late fee of $250. will be assessed.
- All payments made to your account from another source (e.g. student loans) will first be applied to your unpaid tuition. These funds will not be refunded until your tuition has been paid in full.
If you are a degree-seeking candidate, all tuition and fees must be paid in full before diplomas/transcripts are issued. A late payment fee of $250. will be assessed if payment is not received by the deferred due date. If the entire balance is not paid in full within 30 days following the end of the semester, the University may take any or all of the following actions
- Offset any financial aid refund, according to federal guidelines, that may have been or will be received without further notice.
- Place the tuition account with an outside collection agency or law firm for the full tuition amount due, plus additional collection and/or legal fees.
YOU MUST PAY THE $60 APPLICATION FEE IN ORDER FOR YOUR APPLICATION TO BE PROCESSED SUCCESSFULLY!
NOTE: IN ORDER TO SIGN UP FOR EMPLOYER TUITION DEFERRAL FOR A SPECIFIC SEMESTER, THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
- YOU MUST HAVE A TUITION BALANCE FOR THAT SPECIFIC SEMESTER.
- YOU MUST SIGN-UP PRIOR TO THE APPLICATION CUT-OFF DATE FOR THAT SPECIFIC SEMESTER.
If you have any questions after your application has been submitted, please contact The Office of Student Accounts Receivable- 215-951-1055.