I can see my bill, but why hasn’t my financial aid been applied to my University Bill?
Student accounts are in the process of being updated for Fall charges and financial aid awards. Financial Aid will be applied to your bill over the next few weeks. Bills are not considered final until you receive an email notification from the University letting you know your bill is ready. If you view your bill prior to receiving notice from La Salle, all of your financial aid funds may not appear.
If you do not see all of your financial aid listed on your bill, check your bill periodically for updates. Information is updated nightly. Listed below are reasons why financial aid funds may not appear on your bill:
- Your application and loan documents are not complete. (Your currently enrolled hours do not match the number of hours on which your award was based. You must be at least half-time (6 credit hours – undergraduate) (3-credit hours – graduate).
- If you will be adding credit hours, your financial aid will automatically disburse when the hours match.
- You are not maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Privately funded/external scholarships are applied to the bill after the university receives the check from the agency/donor. You may want to contact your donor and inform them you have received your bill and ask if they need additional information before submitting the scholarship check. Allow 7-10 days after the donor mails the check for the funds to appear on your bill.
- Remember half of your academic year financial aid is applied to your bill each semester.
If you still have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accounts serves all students, faculty, alumni, staff, and external organizations in support of La Salle University’s goals of excelling in academics, transforming our business operations, and improving financial literacy. To meet these goals, we create a climate that promotes continuous improvement as a way of serving students, parents, and the University’s community. Our vision is to provide an environment in which exemplary customer service can flourish.
Student Accounts is committed to excellence. We challenge ourselves to be efficient and effective in our work, seek improvement in our ways of conducting business for ourselves and the people we serve, and to maintain an environment in the office and on campus which encourages personal growth, respects people and their differences, and promotes communication and participation throughout all areas of the University.
Our goal is to assist the campus community in achieving the following goals:
- Provide a supportive environment to conduct business.
- Develop a proactive customer service model to ensure students are kept abreast of their tuition account status, and any issues related to their student account.
- Continually look to improve our services and information delivery, be it publications, online services, telephone, email, in-person or self-service.
- Provide a high level of service to support students in achieving their academic goals by helping to navigate the financial challenges of college education.