Students may apply at the Registrar’s Office for a transcript of their collegiate work. Official Transcripts bearing the signature of the Registrar and the seal of the University are sent, at the request of the student, to other institutions and organizations. A fee of $5.00 is charged per official transcript if ordered by mail or in person. No transcripts can be issued until all financial obligations to the University have been satisfactorily settled.
Students may now request secure, official electronic PDF transcripts to the destination of their choice within minutes. When you order a transcript through this service, you can track your request online and receive email notifications when the transcript is generated and delivered electronically. The tracking mechanism also allows you to monitor when an electronic transcript is actually opened by the intended recipient. The standard service of online ordering and fulfillment of traditional paper transcripts is still also available. There are additional service fees for electronic requests.
Click Here to complete the on-line transcript request process.
Click Here for Transcript Key and Grade Legend
Ordering By Mail:
The University will issue transcripts within 3-5 business days of receiving the request. However, delays may occur during peak periods. Each time a person wants to request his/her transcript through the mail, the following information is needed:
- The name under which the student attended
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- The last term of attendance
- The address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- The student’s signature (Required)
- Transcripts ordered by mail:
- $5.00 per transcript – check or money order made payable to La Salle University. (Credit cards may be used when ordering on-line, see above.)
- UPS Express within the U.S. add an additional $30.
- International Express add an additional $50.
- UPS requests must be received by 11:00 a.m. to be sent out the same day.
Ordering In Person:
Students wanting to obtain a transcript in person may come to The Administration Building – Room 301. (Hours and address are listed below) Please provide picture identification and the transcript fee.
PLEASE NOTE: TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY FAX, PHONE, OR E-MAIL.
La Salle University
Office of the University Registrar
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
David L. Lawrence
Administration Center 301
Monday – Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm