Students may apply at the Registrar’s Office for a transcript of their collegiate work. Official Transcripts bearing the signature of the Registrar and the seal of the University are sent, at the request of the student, to other institutions and organizations. No transcripts can be issued until all financial obligations to the University have been satisfactorily settled. Pricing varies by transcript order type and is detailed below.
Students may order their official transcript online to be delivered either by standard mail, express shipping methods, or electronically. Electronic orders are authorized through the National Student Clearinghouse in a digitally signed and secured PDF. When you order a transcript through this service, you can track your request online and receive email notifications when the transcript is generated and delivered electronically. The tracking mechanism also allows you to monitor when an electronic transcript is actually opened by the intended recipient. For more information on electronic transcripts, please see the FAQ section.
- Online order for USPS mail delivery, processed in 3-5 business days – $13.50
- Online order for electronic pdf delivery – $14.25
Ordering By Mail:
The University will issue transcripts within 3-5 business days of receiving the request. However, delays may occur during peak periods. Each time a person wants to request his/her transcript through the mail, the following information is needed:
- The name under which the student attended
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- The last term of attendance
- The address to which the transcript is to be mailed
- The student’s signature (Required)
Or, complete the Standardized Mail-In Request Form
Check or Money orders accepted made payable to La Salle University
- USPS mail delivery – $10.00
- UPS Express within the US – $40.00
- UPS International Express- $60.00
- UPS orders must be received before 11:00 am to be sent out the same day
Ordering In Person:
Students wanting to obtain a transcript in person may place the order in the Bursar’s Office of The Lawrence Administration Building – Room 107 between 9 a.m.—4 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please provide picture identification and the transcript fee.
- In person request for USPS mail delivery- $10.00
- In person request for Immediate processing- $25.00
PLEASE NOTE: TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY FAX, PHONE, OR E-MAIL.
La Salle University
Office of the University Registrar
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
David L. Lawrence
Administration Center 301
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.