The Office of the University Registrar verifies enrollment and student status (full-time/part-time), to various health insurers, employers, lending agencies, and other entities that may request proof of enrollment or provide forms that need to be completed.
There are three (3) ways in which you can obtain your enrollment verification through the National Student Clearinghouse, the My LaSalle portal, or by contacting the University Registrar’s Office.
Questions may be sent to email@example.com.
National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service Site:
Current Students can access their enrollment verifications 24/7 by clicking here. You will be connected to the National Student Clearinghouse which will provide you with the following options at no charge:
- Obtain an enrollment certificate to print and mail to a health insurer or other company that requests proof of enrollment.
- View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to your loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
Request ONLINE through the mylasalle portal:
To request an enrollment verification report, please click here: https://lasallecentral.etrieve.cloud/#/form/9.
If you no longer have access to the mylasalle portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Student ID Number (if unknown, D.O.B)
- Name while you attended the university
- Mailing or email address where you would like your enrollment verification sent
Requesting IN PERSON:
Students wanting to obtain enrollment verification in person may come to the Registrar’s Office. Please bring a photo ID when making a request in person.
La Salle University
Office of the University Registrar
David L. Lawrence Administration Center Room 301
1900 West Olney Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19141
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.