Vehicle Registration Requirements
Faculty, Staff, and Students Permits
- May apply for parking online only.
- Permanently disabled faculty, staff, must display a current University parking permit, in addition to, an appropriate Disabled person placard or license plate issued by a state authority.
- Temporary handicap parking permits are issued through SAR ID/Parking office for those persons having a need. Permits issued under this classification shall be issued for the probable duration of the handicap or a period of time that will not exceed 90 days. A treating physician’s documentation is required specifically requesting handicap parking.
- Parking permits are for the sole use of the person to whom issued and are not transferable.
- It is the policy of La Salle University to afford all eligible students the opportunity to use on-campus parking facilities consistent with the requirements, rules, and regulations contained within this Traffic Control Policy. As a courtesy to our neighbors, we encourage all eligible students to use on-campus parking facilities.
- All students are eligible to register for parking.
- All students may apply online for a parking permit on the La Salle portal. The vehicle owner’s card, a validated I.D. card are required when picking up a permit. Students will be issued a permit/hangtag, which permits access to appropriate lots.
- All students are eligible for Blue Zone parking, this allows overnight parking within marked Blue Zones.
- Commuter students are eligible for Blue Zone parking (no overnight) at a reduced semester/yearly rate.
- Commuter registered vehicles (no overnight) must be granted permission by the Parking/ID office in order to park temporarily overnight on La Salle property.
- Visitors who are visiting the campus for one day may park at G Lot – “Shoppes at La Salle” which does not require a permit. If parking in another lot is desired, a visitor permit should be obtained through the Parking Office. Admissions Visitors have a designated area within Lot E that is identified and reserved for their use.
- Overnight visitors/guests may use the G Lot – “Shoppes at La Salle” if they desire on-campus parking. Overnight visitors or guests may not park in any of the paid parking areas of campus.
- La Salle University’s faculty, staff, or students are not visitors and cannot acquire a visitor’s permit. Faculty, staff, or students may use the G Lot – “Shoppes at La Salle” if they desire on-campus parking on a temporary basis.