A fee is charged for the use of the University’s parking facilities, with the exception of the G Lot (“Shoppes at La Salle,”), which is FREE. The current fees for faculty, staff, and student permits are reflected on the University’s Parking Permit Application online.
- Faculty and staff members may utilize payroll deductions for the cost of parking.
- Students should make payment for the parking fee through SAR ID/Parking Office located in Lawrence Administration Building.
- Faculty/staff/student permits will be issued for the period of September 1 through August 31.
New parking zones beginning September 1, 2019
A limited amount of permits are available to faculty and staff on a first-come, first serve basis.
Gold zone parking areas include:
- All spaces surrounding the Main Campus, currently known as Main Campus parking.
- All spaces surrounding Connelly Library, also known as E lot.
No overnight parking is allowed in gold zone designated parking areas. Gold zone permit holders may park in any blue zone designated parking area.
Pricing: $300 for a yearly pass from September 1 through August 31.
Overnight Parking will be allowed in the following parking areas:
- Lots B, C1, and C2 on South Campus.
- Lot E in front of St. Miguel and next to Wister St.
- Lot F next to Blue and Gold Dining commons.
- Lot J on West Campus.
- La Salle and St. Teresa Court parking areas.
Overnight parking is not permitted in the following parking areas:
- Lot E in front of the Trumark Financial Center.
- Lot K in front of St. Benilde Tower.
- K lot no overnight parking allowed.
Blue zone permit holders may use all lots between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m.
|Yearly||September 1, 2019||August 31, 2020||$185.00|
|Yearly (Adjunct)||September 1, 2019||August 31, 2020||$170.00|
|Semester (Adjunct)||September 1, 2019||December 31, 2020||$90.00|
|Semester (Adjunct)||January 1, 2020||August 31, 2020||$90.00|
|Yearly (Overnight)||September 1, 2019||August 31, 2020||$350.00|
|Yearly – Commuters (No Overnight)||September 1, 2019||August 31, 2020||$185.00|