All disputed appeals can be completed online at the La Salle portal within ten (10) days of the date of issuance. Appeals are adjudicated by the Parking Appeals Committee.* All required information must be included on the Appeals Form or it will be denied.
Appeals will not be considered for the following:
- The indication that violation was not received
- Parking improperly/illegally for a short time period
- Ignorance of rules and/or regulations
- The inconvenience of an assigned parking area
- Failure to observe traffic and/or regulatory signs
- Financial hardship
- Citing actions of others who parked improperly and/or illegally
- The Officer made an error in the description of the vehicle
- I couldn’t find a legal parking spot
- I didn’t read/misunderstood the signs
All other Appeals must be issued in an email and sent to Parking@lasalle.edu and include your vehicle information. Appeals will not be accepted if not received within the specified time. All accepted appeals will be reviewed by the Board, and a decision rendered within 10 days of receipt of the appeal.
The Parking Appeals Committee is the final authority for resolving University parking appeals.
*The Committee comprises a Director/Manager and will include one staff member and a student.